SEBRA's largest social event of the year took place on Thursday 29 June in Cleveland Gardens, and following tremendous feedback we can report a highly successful and enjoyable evening.
The weather was kind once again, and we have many people to thank. We've listed them below, and we REALLY appreciate their support.
Around 300 members and VIP guests attended, including Karen Buck MP, Mark Field MP Leader of the Council Nickie Aiken, all of whom found time from their very busy schedules.
Some very fine food was served, courtesy of Anna's Kitchen, the excellent drinks came from Lancaster London and The Cleveland Arms and entertainment was provided by the Portobello Jazz Band.
The ever-popular raffle went extremely well. Congratulations to those who won a prize, and commiserations to those who were unlucky.
We'd like to offer a big "thank you" to the following for their support and assistance:
- The Portobello Jazz Band
- Lords Builders Merchants
- Knight Frank
- Everyone Active
- Cleveland Arms
Fentons Ice Cream
- Royal Lancaster London
- The Landmark London hotel
More Huge Thanks
We're truly grateful to the businesses who provided our raffle prizes this year.
- Knight Frank - Use of their famous London Taxi for the day.
- Queens - Voucher for six to Skate - Dine - Bowl.
- British Land - Dinner for two including a bottle of wine. Prince Regent canal boat cruise restaurant.
- Hereford Road Restaurant - Dinner for two including a bottle of wine.
- Ristorante Taormina - Dinner for four including a bottle of wine.
- Blue Solutions - 5 x SEE tickets @ £50.00/ticket.
- European Land - Experience Paddington Basin with a trip on a Go Boat
- Bayswater Pharmacy & Spa - Environ facial vouchers
As you can see we have plenty of photos. We'll be printing some of these in the Autumn 2017 Edition of SEBRA NEWS W2, along with a report on the event.
So all in all this was an excellent evening, and if you weren't able to attend this time round then we hope you'll join us in June 2018 when we do it all again. Next time round we should have online ticket sales up and running, but there won't be any big changes to what's clearly a winning formula.